www.gradedpianorepertoire.com is the website of R & L Consultants.
We can be reached via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy is important to R & L Consultants. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which R & L Consultants uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us.
Personal information collection
R & L Consultants may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
· information about your use of this website (including your IP address)
· information about transactions carried out over this website (including financial identifiers)
· information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, email address)
· any other information that you send to R & L Consultants
Using personal information
R & L Consultants may use your personal information to:
· administer this website
· enable your access to and use of the website services
· collect payments from you
R & L Consultants will not use your personal information for marketing purposes.
R & L Consultants will not sell, rent or share your personal information.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, R & L Consultants may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
R & L Consultants will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
R & L Consultants will store the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
R & L Consultants currently uses e-Path (www.e-path.com.au) as a third party payment processing agent for all electronic transactions. All credit/debit card details are handled by e-Path’s secure servers and are not stored or processed by R & L Consultants.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com.
· if you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy